We’re proud to announce that Papo & Yo (PC version) is now available for pre-orders in anticipation of the April 18th launch date!
Pre-orders can be placed internationally through the following stores:
Between April 4-17, pre-orders will be subject to a 10% discount and as a bonus, purchasers will also receive the original soundtrack as part of the bundle price.
On April 18th, to coincide with the official Papo & Yo PC launch day, the soundtrack will also be available for purchase via iTunes and Amazon, priced at US $5.99.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the differences between the PSN version and the PC version?
Purchasers will be delighted to find the following upgrades:
– Better graphics and new visual effects
– Improved controls
– Improved character animation and cinematics (including some facial animations)
– More robust gameplay – lots of bugs fixed
– Full controller support for Steam Big Picture mode
– Multi-monitor support
2. How much does the game sell for at full price?
- USA, Canada, Mexico – US $14.99
- UK – £11.99
- EU Zone 1 – €12.99
- Ireland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium
- Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Sweden, Finland
- EU Zone 2 – €10.99
- Norway, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia
- Hungary, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Serbia, Montenegro, Albania, F.Y.R.O.M., Greece, Bulgaria
- Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania
- Rubles – 299 p. – Russia
- CIS – $9.99
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan
- Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan
- Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
- BR Real – BR $24.99 – Brazil
3. I’m a big fan of the game! How can we help you?
Please visit the sites above and post your rave reviews for Papo & Yo. Your recommendations mean the world to us and we need to show them where they’ll count the most!
4. Does the PC version have gamepad support?
Yes! We support Xbox 360-compatible controllers.
5. Will you be working on a Mac version?
We have been focusing on the PC version for so long as our priority but it’s not out of the question.
6. Will you be releasing a patch to the PSN version?
Please see the answer to #5.